Monday, April 16, 2012

Images

This is another post for my 21st century skills class.  I watched a video about giving correct attribution to the pictures that we use online.  Also, I learned about the different kinds of limits that you can use on your pictures that you put on flickr-creative-commons.  For example, you can have a symbol that says that people can use your image if they give attribution to you.  Or you can have a symbol that says that people can't use your image to make money without your permission.  There are more symbols that you can put on but these are just a few.  I learned lots of things from this video, and now I know lots more about flickr-creative-commons.  I enjoy using that website and think that it is very cool.
flower by cat's_101
          image by:cat's_101

No comments:

Post a Comment