Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mentor Interview

Hey, I'm back! So this is a post just for my mentor in this challenge- Patricia Alexander. Here's a couple questions that I have for you and I hope that you answer them too! Also, if anybody else wants to answer any of them, feel free to comment!!

1. What's your job?
2. Do you have any pets? If you do, what kind of pets and what are their names?
3. What's your favorite song?
4. Do you/ did you play an instrument? If you do, then what instrument?
5. What's your favorite movie?
6. What's your favorite food?
7. What do you like to do in your free time?
8. What's your favorite dessert?
9. Where do you live?
10. What's your favorite place to go for vacation?

2 comments:

  1. No
    Yes I have 2 cats and 2 Guinea pigs!
    On The Floor
    Nope
    Selena
    Pizza
    Listen to music
    Pie
    MN, USA
    Florida, but I want to go to Puerto Rico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Uh..I don't have one
    2. Yep. Pepper, my fluffy puppy!
    3. I don't think I have one...unless Ben Affleck sings
    4. Yep. Trumpet and piano.
    5. Finding Nemo!
    6. Don't have one
    7. Text my friends
    8. Pie
    9. MN
    10. Florida all the way! Hawaii would be nice though.

    ReplyDelete