Thursday, February 23, 2012

All About Me

Hi.  My name is Tessa and I'm in 8th grade.  I created this blog in one of my classes at school called 21st Century Skills.  In class we work a lot on computers, and we focus on and learn about current events.  We also learn about the government, and we often post on the class blog.


One of my favorite things to do is play tennis, and I play varsity tennis at our high school. I also play piano and clarinet.  I enjoy hanging out with my friends, and traveling up to my cabin.  At my cabin I like to hike, canoe, kayak, and play games. I have two golden retriever dogs, named Bella and Boomer, and one cat named Oreo. I like to play with them too.
By rkleine

8 comments:

  1. I love your cabin! We should totally go up there again! I also love Bella and Boomer too. Oreo is adorable when he's lazy, and all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Tessa,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tessa,
    Your blog has a great layout Tessa. You have added a fun background and font. I hope you enjoy future posting and the exploration of other blogs.
    Mrs. Berg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cabin is AMAZING!!!!!!! I also love your blog! It's full of color and exciting things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, your blog is so colorful and I like it! Glad to know someone who can play piano, I can't play it but I enjoy people playing it. Anyway, like your blog~

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, YOU HAVE THE SAME INTEREST AS I AM :D
    LETS BE FRIENDS :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tessa,
    This is Liana from LOL! Thanks for visiting my friend and I's blog! Love yours! The daily puppy is so cute! I wish I could have a pet and your pets sound great! I am in Year 6 and I live in Australia! Are you doing the student blogging challenge because I am?!?!

    Liana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your background alot Tessa its very you! :) I also really like your picture (:

    ReplyDelete